DISCORSO OSCAR!!!!, Discorso dell'Oscar per Forrest Gump e Philadelphia!!

« Older   Newer »
dennyshopgirl
view post Posted on 13/12/2007, 15:14

Ecco il discorso che Tom ha fatto agli Oscar....
PREMIO IPERSUPERMERITATISSIMOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Poi ve lo trascrivo...

dennyshopgirl
view post Posted on 5/2/2008, 20:34

e qui il discorso per Philadelphia!!!! mamma mia i piantiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

dennyshopgirl
view post Posted on 5/2/2008, 20:50

TRASCRIZIONE DISCORSO PHILADELPHIA

Here's what I know... I would not be standing here if it weren't for two very important men in my life, two I haven't spoken with in a while but I had the pleasure of just the other evening - Mr Rawley Farnsworth, who was my high school drama teacher, who taught me 'Act well the part, there all the glory lies', and one of my classmates under Mr Farnsworth, Mr John Gilkerson.

I mention their names because they are two of the finest gay Americans, two wonderful men that I had the good fortune to be associated with, to fall under their inspiration at such a young age. I wish my babies could have the same sort of teacher, the same sort of friends.

And there lies my dilemma here tonight. I know my work in this case is magnified by the fact that the streets of heaven are too crowded with angels.

We know their names - they number a thousand for each one of the red ribbons that we wear here tonight. They finally rest in the warm embrace of the gracious creator of us all - a healing embrace that cools their fevers, that clears their skin, and allows their eyes to see the simple, self-evident, common-sense truth that is made manifest by the benevolent creator of us all and was written down on paper by wise men, tolerant men, in the city of Philadelphia 200 years ago.

God bless you all, God have mercy on us all, and God bless America!

TRASCRIZIONE DISCORSO FORREST GUMP

Thank you. I'm standing here in lieu of my fellow nominees who are just as deserving, if not more so of this moment.

I'm standing here because of an army of people who over the course of a back-breaking schedule that was set by Bob Zemeckis worked much harder than I did and who had much more at risk if our efforts were not successful.

I'm empowered to stand here thanks to the ensemble of actors, men and women, who I shared the screen with and who in ways they will never understand made me a better actor.

And I am standing here because the woman I share my life with has taught me and demonstrates for me every day just what love is. [Voice breaks as wife Rita Wilson tearfully mouths 'I love you'.]

Man, I feel as though I'm standing on magic legs in a special effects process shot that is too unbelievable to imagine and far too costly to make a reality.

But here is my mark, and there is where I'm supposed to look, and believe me, the power and the pleasure and the emotion of this moment is as constant as the speed of light. It will never be diminished, nor will my appreciation.

And the meaning between two simple words that I can only offer you here: Thank you, God bless you in this room and God bless you all around the world.

k dire...solo a leggerli mi commuovo...ma i video....BRAVO TOOOOOOM!!!!! :lol:

Snoopy-Bracchetto
view post Posted on 6/2/2008, 02:26

Veramente emozionanti :cry: :)

dennyshopgirl
view post Posted on 6/2/2008, 17:12

mamma mia io ogni volta mi emoziono....lui a momenti piange tt e due le volte...k tenerooooo :wub:

r_o_x
view post Posted on 15/2/2008, 08:57

Ooooooh admin!!! I video sono down! Mi sa che su YouTube li hanno eliminati. Mi sa che ti toccherà aggiornare l'url!

dennyshopgirl
view post Posted on 15/2/2008, 17:13

Cazz! image

Odio Youtube prorpio per questo!
Grazie per avermelo riferito! ;)

riecco i video...

Mi disp ma in qst momento il discorso per Forrest Gumop me lo sono perso per strada!!! Dov'èèèèèè??? lo cercherò + tardi...cmq mi pare strano che sia sparito.ho provato con tt le tag possibili...booh

SilverPalomino
view post Posted on 22/3/2008, 13:00

Anche questo non si vede piu' ...sob :unsure:

dennyshopgirl
view post Posted on 22/3/2008, 14:35

Ma che sfiga!!!

non mi da + il codice...vabbè ecco il link comunque di quello per Philadelphia... QUI

Arwen Lynch
view post Posted on 22/3/2008, 14:57

molto bello questo discorso agli oscar :) in Philadelphia Tom è stato grande :D

dennyshopgirl
view post Posted on 22/3/2008, 15:07

mi commuovo anch'io quando lo vedo ç_c

SilverPalomino
view post Posted on 28/3/2008, 00:07

Nel 1993 Tom Hanks vinse il suo primo Oscar per la sua straordinaria interpretazione di un avvocato stroncato dall'AIDS nel film Philadelphia.
Al momento di ricevere il premio Hanks pronuncio un appassionato discorso in cui, come tutti sanno, ringraziò il suo insegnante di arte drammatica al liceo , che era gay.
L'unico problema era che l'insegnante non aveva ancora fatto il suo outing.
La gaffe di Tom Hanks ispirò poi la divertente commedia In & Out (1997), con Kevin Kline, in cui Matt Dillon annuncia che il suo insegnante è gay proprio mentre ri-ceve un Academy Award.

:blink: :blink: davvero??
non lo sapevo.

!!*_HyStErIa_*!!
view post Posted on 28/3/2008, 09:38

questa non la sapevo proprio :huh:

dennyshopgirl
view post Posted on 28/3/2008, 10:13

ah si io la sapevo...è entrata nella storia sta cosa! Perchè che l'hanno soprannominato Tom Hankies ( che vuol dire fazzoletti) perchè si è commosso tutte e due le volte? xD

tex2
view post Posted on 13/6/2008, 16:24

x dennyshopgirl: gentilmente potresti trascrivere il discorso tradotto in italiano? Grazie!!!!

15 replies since 13/12/2007, 15:14   1514 views